We’ve wrangled last month’s top 5 stories at the intersect of health and digital communications — let us know what you find most useful. The White House's new digital strategy takes the next step to eliminate these in government -- across devices. (Photo courtesy of stock.xchng) 1. The White House announces a new digital strategy Last month the Obama Administration announced a new digital strategy calling for enterprise-like,... Read More
- Inform, Inspire, Improve Health: Getting Ready for NCHCMM 2012!
- Monthly News Roundup: The Top 5 Stories in Digital Health
- Using Facebook to Effectively Recruit Medical Professionals
- Secretary Sebelius and Drew Brees on Gamification and Government Health Care
- Reaching People With Disabilities: 508 Compliance and Communication Tips
- Maximizing Your Campaign Resources with Digital Audience Research
- What Facebook Timeline Means for Hosting Live Events