In an earlier post, I discussed using digital mediums as a viable platform to recruit healthcare professionals. As the basis for my argument, I pointed to a report which found that Facebook was chosen by three out of four healthcare professionals surveyed as the preferred site for career-seeking opportunities. While these statistics are telling and serve as the impetus to quickly build a Facebook recruiting presence, it should not be built in a... Read More
- Inform, Inspire, Improve Health: Getting Ready for NCHCMM 2012!
- Monthly News Roundup: The Top 5 Stories in Digital Health
- Using Facebook to Effectively Recruit Medical Professionals
- Secretary Sebelius and Drew Brees on Gamification and Government Health Care
- Reaching People With Disabilities: 508 Compliance and Communication Tips
- Maximizing Your Campaign Resources with Digital Audience Research
- What Facebook Timeline Means for Hosting Live Events